Thursday, March 13, 2008

Life Explained

Man Vs Woman
I really like this photo. I have seen this a few times on the Internet but each time it makes me laugh. It reminds me of the Genie in the Bottle.


So a man was on the Beach in California and he sees a bottle floating in the water. He picks it up and a Genie comes out. The Genie says, "You are to be granted ONE wish, Please choose carefully" The man thinks for a minute... then he says I would like a bridge from Here to Hawaii. The Genie Laughs "Please, That just isn't possible, Try to think of something that can be done" The man thinks for a minute then he says, "I would like to Understand Women."


The Genie sighs, looks a bit confused, then says "So how many lanes did you want on that bridge?"

1 comment:

SHIRA KATANIA said...

Brilliant.
I love this piece.
Go figure.