Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Wendy's Shakes

After Leaving school today we went to Wendy's Resturant to pick up some lunch. I ordered a Combo Meal after being told that Wendy's had reciently downsized many of there burgers including the JR Bacon Cheeseburger.

As I usually do, I spend probably way to much money when it comes to purchasing food outside of the grocery store. This time I took advantage of one of those Dave Thomas Foundation Shakes that come 10 for $1.00 when you donate. The only problem is that the Shakes barely qualify as shakes at all.

Wendy's Chocolate Shake 6oz

As you can see these shakes are extreamly small, which fit with the Comments that I recieved in Wendy's of everything getting smaller. These Shakes Topped out at a grand total of 6oz which i didn't even know that they made.

Now, don't get me wrong we didn't get these 10 for a dollar shakes to get the shakes, but for some reason I think if your going to give away free Shakes you might as well give one that is larger then one Spoonful.

I'm not sure but I wouldn't think that this was a good marketing Tacktic by Wendy's. I think I'm a little turned off.

I guess that is whay I Say... WEIRD...

No comments: